These seminars encourage people go deeper into the subversive heart of pyrotheology from the comfort of their homes. They delve into incendiary philosophical and theological ideas in an endeavor to provide some good old-fashioned intellectual stimulation. But they're also designed to penetrate our hearts and do surgery to our souls. The ideas will help us discover how we might experience a deeper, richer and more engaged form of life.
Past seminars include,
- When Atheism isn't Atheist Enough: Christianity and the Absurd
- Beyond Belief: Christianity and the Critique of Ideology
- The Alien From Inner Space: Sin, Salvation and Prometheus
- Pyro-Seminar: Q&A with Barry Taylor
- Giving the Unwanted Gift of Nothing: A Valentines Talk on Love
- Be Optimistic, Expect Chaos
- Atheist Atonement: The Cruciform Structure of Reality
- The Madness of Catching Light: On C.S. Lewis, Lacan and the Sublime
- When Myth Meets Matter: Lewis, Zizek and the Incarnation
- Making Love: On the Difference Between New Atheism and (Pyro)theological Atheism
- Escaping the Sitcom of Life: Brent, Gargoyles and Life Before Death
- The God After God: Tillich, Doubt and the Embrace of Life
To get access to these lectures, and all future ones, you need to sign up to the Pyro-Seminar reward.